Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Evil Stevie's Pirate Game
- A game involving elements of roleplaying and tactical combat. Provides complete rules, FAQ, events, collector/gamer information, links, and photographs from games played.
Gordo's and David's Medieval Rules
- Detailed rules for moving minifigs, casting spells, defending, attacking, and special items.
James Brown's Lego Wars
- Simple rules for game, plus details and photographs of war play.
Lego Fantasy Battle
- A Lego miniature style adventure based loosely on Dungeons and Dragons. Provides rules and record sheets for playing.
Lego Fantasy War Game
- Detailed rules for block to block combat and ways to create armies of soldiers, siege weapons, dragons, and even monkeys.
- Wargame rules start with the basics, then continue with additional space and fantasy rules.
- Includes history and instructions on how to play LegoWar games I, II, and the Medieval version.
Lew Therin Telamon's LegoWar III
- Explanation of strategy war game that can be downloaded.
MFD: MiniFig Death
- Based on Brikwars, but with simplified rules.
- Additional rules for PBB wars in space.
- A miniatures wargaming system simulating open armed conflicts between plastic building brick soldiers, vehicles, bases, and landscapes.
PBBWAR: Medieval Version
- Details and instructions for playing medieval war game with plastic building bricks.
Plastic Brick Building system: Game Wars
- Rules and instruction for conducting miniature scale warfare using the PBB building system.
PlasticHammer: The Lego Fantasy War Game II
- A strategy figurine battling system using little plastic men. Quick start rules and history of the game available.
RK: Lego Loco
- Online computer play involves building landscape with houses, streets, peoples, animals, and trains. Features game meetings, images, hints, players, links, and a guestbook.
Racing Cars: A PBB game
- Object of the game is to get around the track you build without crashing. Rules provided.
- Game requires a spaceship model to move around the floor, a record sheet to keep track of damage, and a supply of various size/color bricks.
Rory's lego site
- Gaming information for Lego Wars, background for the helicopter attack team (THAT), links to space and the Great Legoton Railways.
The Dark Sun System
- A Lego universe created by Paul Gyugyi. Includes some pictures and renderings of original models. Campaign setting for Renegade Bricks war game.
- War gaming with Lego minifigs, G.I. Joe men, Star Wars figures, aircraft, and vehicles. Rules and character descriptions provided.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor