Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alan Gerber's LDraw Town
- Using the program LDraw, Alan has made a virtual city with a TV station, clothes stores, and a few houses.
Bob's Lego Page
- Lego images for a space explorer's crawler, satellite dish, and Lego T.I.E. fighter were created with a raytracing program. Includes instructions and downloads.
Carls' Toys: Building Blocks
- Displays two models created by using LeoCAD. Files can be downloaded.
- Comments and renderings of a Microserf minifig, space police station, and various vehicles.
Guz and Rodd's 3D-Lego
- Thirty four models created in 3D by Gustaf Brundin and Ronny Sandberg. Designs are from official Lego boxes.
Jonathan Wilsons Ldraw Page
- Using the ldraw program Jonathan has created Warwick Castle, a railroad, an Ice Planet, tie fighter, a western train, and other original drawings.
- Ben and Jer's collection of Lego images and tools.
- Includes all Mechs from the Mechcommander computer game drawn with MLCad. Building instructions available.
- A load of LeoCAD model creations includes a helicopter, stadium grand stand, score board, police, ambulance, and a phone box.
- Displays Lego images of six space ships.
Memorial to James Jessiman
- Tribute to the creator of LDraw. Includes images, letters, guest book, and archives.
- Images created using POV-Ray 2.0 include a Lego Logo protest using minifigs, animated ranch style house, and a large ray-traced castle.
Robin Sayce-Jones Lego
- Star Wars drawings in three download sizes.
Steven's Lego Ray Tracing
- A gallery of images created using POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows, includes town, space, and castle themes. Short tutorial on how to use ray tracing.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor