Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Astronaut Trail Shell Club
- Club in Melbourne Beach, Florida.
Central Florida Shell Club
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the appreciation of all aspects of the science and beauty of seashells. Based in Orlando, Florida.
- Organization of shell collectors in Germany, Austria, Switzerland. Site is in both English and German.
Conchological Club of Southern California
- One of the oldest shell clubs in the United States, past and current members include many professional and amateur malacologists, conchologists, paleontologists of the U.S. west coast.
Conchological Society of Southern Africa
- Shell club with regional groups at Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein, Pretoria, Port Shepstone and Cape Town.
Conchologist of America, Inc.
- International shell-collecting enthusiasts' organization. Photos, history, facts, kid's activities, and information about conferences and publications.
Conchology Section of the Auckland Museum
- Shell club in New Zealand.
Englewood Shell Club
- Information on meetings, members and links to other clubs. The club is located in Englewood on the Southwest coast of Florida.
Greater St. Louis Shell Club
- Club for shell collectors in Missouri.
Guam Shell Club
- Organization of hobbyists interested in collecting shells.
Indianapolis Shell Club
- Organization for fans of shells and shell collecting.
Italian Malacological Society
- Studies mollusks (shells, seashells), with indexes to publications, links to Italy and Europe, a BBS and a taxonomic database. Site in both English and Italian.
Jacksonville Shell Club
- Dedicated and enthusiastic band of shell lovers based in Duval County, Florida.
- List and mailing addresses of associations from around the world.
North Alabama Shell Club
- Purpose is to bring together people interested in collecting and studying mollusk shells; to encourage shell-related interests, such as shellcraft and shell art; and, to encourage others to discover the beauty, uses, mystery and fascination of shells and shellfish.
North Texas Conchological Society
- A Dallas-based club for shell enthusiasts and collectors. The Society promotes an interest in shells and malacology, as well as in the preservation of natural habitats.
Pacific Shell Club
- Scientific, educational, and collecting of shells; marine, terrestrial and fossil specimens.
Palmetto Shell Club
- Club for people who are interested in the study of molluscs, shell collecting, shell arts and crafts and other activities related to beachcombing, snorkeling and diving. Based in Columbia, South Carolina.
San Diego Shell Club
- Organized and operated exclusively for educational and scientific purposes and more particularly to enjoy, promote the study, and further the conservation of Mollusca and associated marine life, by lectures, club meetings, and field trips.
Shell Club of St. Pete
- Club for shell enthusiasts, conchologists, and beachcombers who delight in finding treasures from the sea. Based in Tampa Bay region of Florida.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor