Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Brief History of Shaving
- With a focus on electric shavers. From "Simply Switch On! A virtual museum of small early electrical applicances".
Electric Shaver Museum
- The history of electric shaving: exhibitions, biographies and library.
High Tech Shaving: The Rolls Razor
- A concise history of the Rolls from "In The Chair...", the Buzztown Barbershop.
Internet Museum of Safety Razors
- A private collection posted to the web, with notes.
National Shaving Mug Collectors Association
- The Mission of the NSMCA shall be to stimulate the study and perservation of all Barbering Items and to publish information on their origin and history.
- Straight razor vs. disposable razors, and caring for your straight razor.
Safety Razors and Shaving Collectibles
- A wealth of information for collectors of safety razors and other shaving collectibles. Extensive information on dating both Gillette and Rolls Razors.
Uniclectica Antiques and Collectibles Online
- Straight Razor Resources: Reference books, Caring For Your Straight Razor, Manufacturing Dates by Maker. Also home of the Razor Email Discussion List.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor