Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
5.25" Disk Sleeve Archive
- A cool catalog of disk sleeves.
- A nice site about 8-bits systems. Includes : virtual museum, personal collection, collectors corner, Quiz and the very appreciated "Stupid Scan of the Week".
A Computer Collectors Site
- How to collect old computers; reading and converting old disk formats and all before the PC.
Albert's Virtual Computer Museum
- Pictures and information about computers.
American Computer Museum
- Computer history and information age exhibits. Photographs of some of the current collections, including personal computers, calculators, the first minicomputer (which weighed 250 lbs), and the influence of the information age on the expansion of the West.
- On-line computer museum and some articles about collecting computers.
Classic Computer Online Museum
- A site mainly about 8-bit home computers. Includes personal viewpoints and feature articles.
Collection of Old Computers
- Collecting mostly Commodore computers.
- A collection of computers and other products by Commodore Business Machines maintained by Bo Zimmerman.
Commodore Home Computer Museum (NZ)
- A private museum with a collection of various models of Commodore and Amiga computers and peripherals displayed in a purpose built building, some of which is shown on the web site.
Comprehensive Computer Catalogue
- Attempting to list all electronic digital computer systems built.
Computer History 08
- Mailing list for those who wish to send and receive messages regarding computer history.
Computer History Association of California (CHAC)
- The history of computing in California, the magazine we publish about it, and the museum we're creating to display it. Links to computer history resources worldwide.
Computer Museum of America
- The Computer Museum of America (CMA) is located on the campus of Coleman College in La Mesa, California, a suburb of San Diego.
Computer Museums and RetroComputing Culture
- A gathering of websites that have a common purpose... to demonstrate our love/hate for computers.
David's Computer 'Wanted Posters'
- List of wanted computers.
- A collection of old computers and game consoles.
Donovan Marshall's Computer Collection
- Pictures and specs of the computers in his collection.
Ex-USSR and Russian computers
- Photos and info on former USSR and Russian computers, cpu`s and other stuff.
Fred F. Feddeck's Vintage Computer Collection
- Pictures of his collection and some more in depth information on some computers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor