Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Access Dinghy Sailing Association
- Australian foundation promoting the Access Dinghy and regattas for able bodied and disabled alike to compete equally.
- Sailing for the blind and vision impaired in New Zealand, racing, cruising,international competition
Blind Sailing International
- Organization for internationally coordinating activities and information for visually impaired sailors.
Disabled Sailing Association of Alberta
- Sail, learn or volunteer as Sailing Companion with others using a specially designed Martin 16 in Calgary.
Disabled Sailing Association of British Columbia
- Provides disabled persons with the opportunity to leave their restrictions behind and participate in an exciting outdoor sport.
Disabled Sailing Association of Ontario
- Dedicated to providing people who have mobility impairments with the opportunity to learn about and enjoy sailing.
Disabled Sailors Association
- News, classes, and related clubs and services for the disabled sailor in the United Kingdom.
ISAF Disabled Sailing Information
- Links to regattas, sailing manuals, boat classes, and other relevant information, including associations and clubs; maintained by the International Sailing Federation.
International Foundation for Disabled Sailing
- Promotes all aspects of disabled sailing world-wide through promotion of disabled sailing clubs, regattas and events, news, and discussion forums.
- Trevor Jones' attempt to be the first quadraplegic to sail around the world. Inventure, his wing powered trimaran, has been especially adapted for the challenge. Includes status, profile, information about the Inventure, news, and crew.
Irish Disabled Sailing Association
- Membership and costs, descriptions of boats for the disabled, newsletter and events updates, and the basics of paralympic sailing from this instructional organization.
Jubilee Sailing Trust
- Sponsors adventure sailing holidays for able-bodied and disabled people; with information about the ships, news, and events calendars.
Mariners of Bewl
- Supports and encourages the integration of disabled people with able bodied people through the medium and enjoyment of sailing.
Mobility Cup Races
- International regatta for disabled sailors using Martin 16 boats. Sponsored by PCYC and AQVA. Held in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Details of the range of activities and equipment available for disabled people to enjoy dinghy sailing at Pitsford Reservoir, Brixworth, Northampton, UK.
- Providing instruction, environment and support for disabled and able-bodied individuals to experience the thrills of sailing - in Florida.
Sailing Web - Options for Sailors with Disabilities
- International lists of accessible sailboat designs, sailing clubs, regattas, etc. for the disabled.
Sailing for the Disabled
- Isle of Man based sailing charity, sailing the Irish Sea and around England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Includes newsletters, sponsors, events, pictures, and charity information.
Sailors With Special Needs
- Promoting sailing to persons with disabilities. Information on training, education and access to sailing facilities.
San Francisco Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Outdoors disabled sailing sports, cruising, racing, daysailing and Dog Days Regatta.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor