Submit a site
Volunteer Coast Guards
U.S. Coast Guard
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Canadian Coast Guard
- Official homepage of the Canadian Coast Guard offering a vast range of services and information. Site available in both English and French.
Drowning Accident Rescue Team (Sacramento, CA)
- A Sacramento, CA area team responsible for the rescue and recovery of drowning victims. This site also includes information on water safety.
In the Service of Humanity - Lifeboat Services around the World
- Comprehensive information regarding marine emergency services - how to contact them - and lots more. Well worth a visit.
Interagency Committee on Search and Rescue
- ICSAR is a federal interagency standing committee chartered to oversee the National Search and Rescue Plan and coordinate development of interagency policies and positions on SAR Matters.
- Maritime Administration of Latvia Sea Search and Rescue service (MRCC Riga)
Malaysia Maritime Search and Rescue
- By virtue that SOLAS is part of the Merchant Shipping Ordinance, the Marine Department is entrusted to provide Maritime SAR for all vessels and persons of all nationality within the Malaysia SAR Region of responsibility.
National Coastwatch Institution
- In October 1994 a new charity was formed with the sole purpose of re-instating the coastal watch. In the first 18 months 17 watchouses have been re-opened under the NCI banner. In that period alone, 96 life threatening incidents were reported by our volunteers to the Coastguard.
National Sea Rescue Institute South Africa
- Member of the International Lifeboat Committee, and of the SASAR Maritime Sub-Committee. The Institutes headquarters are situated in their own building in Sea Point, Cape Town.
National Search and Rescue Secretariat
- An independent agency of government, established to support and promote the activities of the National SAR Program as a means to achieve highly effective and economically responsible search and rescue programs throughout Canada.
- Holds responsibility for the co-ordination of Search and Rescue (SAR) around the island.
Rescue Coordination Centre Network
- A forum for the discussion and development of aeronautical and maritime search and rescue topics.
SARInfo - A Canadian Search and Rescue Informational Site
- Search and Rescue links, files, news briefs and technical information.
San Diego Lifeguard Services
- Provides public safety to users of San Diego's coastline and ocean waterways from Point Loma to La Jolla.
Swedish Sea Rescue Institution
- An important part of the integrated Swedish Sea rescue service. Also work in close co-operation with similar associations and organisations in other countries.
U.S. Coast Guard Marine Safety Office Hawaii
- Goal is to make information available on marine safety activities in the Hawaii area.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor