Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Aces of World War One
- Contains details of all the Australian aces of WWI.
Australian Flying Corps 1914 - 1919
- The Australian Flying Corps in WWI, the pilots, observers, servicemen, squadrons and aircraft.
Cross and Cockade International
- The Society of World War One Aero Historians.
Fokker Dr 1
- The most famous plane of WWI, and universally associated with the Red Baron (Dr standing for Dreidecker, or 3 wings), including information on its invention and design, and the history of the plane in combat.
George H. Williams WWI Aviation Library
- The online George H. Williams WWI Aviation Library located at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Horses Don't Fly
- Official site of the biography Horses Don't Fly by Frederick Libby, a biography of the Old West and WWI Aviation. Historic photos, newspaper articles and memorabilia.
- Information and history of the famous flying squadron of World War I, with photos of their aircraft.
Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen
- Manfred von Richthofen's military career.
- The Nieuport Aircraft 1909-1945. Photographs, drawings, profiles, serial lists of Nieuport aircraft plus period drawings of WWI aircraft engines and WWI aircraft.
- A comprehensive database of information on Aces and Aircraft of World War I.
The Aircraft of World War I
- Aircraft by nationality, armament, engines, statistics, names of Aces, and medals awarded.
The League of WWI Aviation Historians
- The official homepage of The League of WWI Aviation Historians. The publishers of Over The Front, the leading journal in the field of Great War military aviation research.
The Red Fighter Pilot, by Manfred von Richthofen
- An on-line edition of Captain Manfred von Richthofen's 1917 account of the airwar during WWI.
WWI Aircraft Drawings
- A large collection of drawings of various WWI aircraft.
- Explains how World War I played an important role in shaping the early 20th Century, through the men that flew, and the air battles that took place.
- Database of WWI fighters, including specifications and some photos.
Who killed the Red Baron?
- An archive of files on the controversy which surrounds the world's greatest Air-Ace and a re-examination of the question: Who killed The Red Baron?
World War I Aviation
- Aces of WWI, and information on air battles and planes involved in the conflict.
Zeppelins: Monsters of the Purple Twilight
- Describes the use of zeppelins during WW1.
- Dedicated to the research of aircraft from WWI. Includes an extensive database of WWII aircraft.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor