Makes and Models
Submit a site
Jaguar F1 Racing
Parts and Accessories
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Arden is a German-based company that specializes in performance and appearance enhancements to Jaguars.
Beacham Independent Jaguar
- New Zealand company produces remanufactured cars which retain the original MK2 shape. In addition, they also remanufacture other English cars.
Concepts & Supercars
- This site contains pictures on concept and production vehicles built by Jaguar and others. The site has news headlines links on new developments.
- Collection of links to Jaguar enthusiasts web sites and mailing lists.
JAGUAR 1935 - 1975
- Reprise of SS and Jaguar models through 1975.
Jag Lovers Web Site
- Large and well-known resource. Includes extensive collection of brochures ranging from 1930's to present, mailing list, photo albums and other features.
- Research service for classic Jaguar and Daimler owners, providing details about original owner registration, and tracing vehicle serial numbers.
- Worldwide directory of Jaguar specialists - parts, service, accessories.
- Jaguar and Daimler resource site for the enthusiast. Locate cars, spares, services, specialists, clubs, and useful links.
- Official web site of Jaguar Cars.
Jaguar "E" type
- This website is dedicated to the Jaguar "E" type (XK-E), presenting a global overview of the car's different models and their history.
Jaguar Monthly and Classic Jaguar World
- Two marque-specific magazines offered by Kelsey publishing. Site has cover shot and contents of the magazines.
Jaguar Owners Web Ring
- Free service that enables owners to share information about the care and feeding of new and old Jags. Member sites contain tips, resources, or services
- Jaguar-specific classifieds board.
Jaguar Spares NZ
- Providing used parts around NZ and the world. Photos on site of several older Jaguars undergoing dismantling.
Jaguar Sport Web
- Photos and articles covering the history of Jaguar's racing efforts. In English and Czech.
- This car was the pre-production test vehicle. It is "one-of-one" and the site uniquely covers an historical footnote.
Jaguar XK120 Alloy Restoration
- XK120 660018 is a rare aluminum body right hand drive coupe, one of the first batch completed by Jaguar in 1949. This vehicle has been fully restored, and the site describes the history of the restoration and photos of the finished car.
Jaguar XK8 -The Elegant Cat
- This a site devoted to the Jaguar XK8. Site includes pictures, information, and links.
Jaguar's 3.8 S-Type
- World's very first 1963 S-Type discovered in New Zealand. Jaguar's long lost history recently unearthed.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor