Clocks and Watches
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
High Grade Pockets by Smilin' Jack & Daughter
- Featuring the largest asst. of American made vintage Ball railroad pocket watches for the collector on the internet. Along with other high grade pocket watches, budget pocketwatches, and accessories.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute
- A not-for-profit trade association for watchmakers and clockmakers, dedicated to the advancement of horology. Provides extensive educational and technical services.
Atlanta Chapter 24, NAWCC
- Atlanta Chapter 24, National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors. Information about past and future meetings, bylaws, and a buy/sell page for members.
British Horological Institute
- Place for hints and tips on clock and watch repair. Also includes a Identification Photo Database with modern and antique clock and watch movements.
British Watch & Clock Collectors Association
- The BWCCA's main aim is to bring together collectors of a wide variety of timepieces and associated paraphernalia.
Horology - The Index: Membership Organizations
- Comprehensive global list of membership organizations of interest to collectors of clocks and watches and other horologists, both enthusiasts and professionals.
Lone Star NAWCC Chapter 124
- An educational group dedicated to preserving and understanding horology. The offer regular meetings, classes and free software to do such things as search the NAWCC bulletin index, design sundials, and help clockmakers.
NAWCC Florida Council
- National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Florida Council. Includes information on upcoming regional marts and on NAWCC chapters in Florida.
- NAWCC chapter 174, specializing in pocket watch research and history. Picture galleries of rare watches, pocket watch forum open to everyone and chapter publications.
Rocky Mountain Chapter 21, NAWCC
- Chapter information, articles written by chapter members, library and video store.
The Antiquarian Horological Society
- A learned Society dedicated to the study of antiquarian clocks, watches and other forms of timekeeping.
The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH
- Info on swiss made watches, glossary, a watch FAQ, links to watch brands official websites, news, history, and statistics.
The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, Inc.
- Dedicated to the collection, restoration, research and appreciation of all manner of clocks, watches, and sun dials. They have many resources to help everyone from new collectors to experienced professionals.
The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers
- Founded in by a Royal Charter in 1631, this London guild is one of the oldest hrological organizations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor