Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adolescent Suicide in the School Setting
- How school staff and students can detect and intervene to prevent suicide.
- A resource with referrals to thousands of suicide helplines worldwide. Includes information about how to help someone who is suicidal and the warning signs of suicide.
Extreme River: radical perspectives
- Radical help for those suffering from depression or considering suicide
Facts About Youth Suicide
- The information contained helps you understand the suicidal process, recognize the warning signs, and learn ways to help prevent a suicide attempt.
Focus Adolescent Services
- Resources and information on teen suicide, depression, personality disorders and other issues affecting teens and their families.
I'll Stand by You
- This is a site for teens and young adults who are suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts and self injury. Get advice or come support others.
Kids in Trouble
- Dedicated to helping kids and teens that are being abused and runaways.
National Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy Communications Project
- To address the information and communication needs of those involved in youth suicide prevention.
- Site on suicide, particularly youth suicide.
Preventing Teen Suicide
- Some things you should know about preventing teen suicide, provided by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Public Information: Teen Suicide
- Provided by the American Psychiatric Association.
Say The Word
- A project of the Alternative Static Foundation dedicated to ending teen suicide by using music to save lives.
Suicide Kills Lives
- Find help in dealing with suicidal thoughts from teens who have been there.
Suicide and Teens
- Help is available for teens who experience depression and thoughts of suicide. Preventing suicide and surviving it.
Suicide in the School: A Health Issue
- Identifying and intervening with students at risk for suicide. Setting up school protocols for prevention and dealing with the aftermath of a suicide.
- An epidemic of the 90's. Warning sign, advice and other information.
Teen Suicide Help
- Help for suicidal teens, including links to other help sites.
- An open letter about teenage suicide, what are the warning signs, what can we do about it, strategies for coping and featuring the video, Picture of Priority.
Teens Suicide: An American Epidemic
- About the awareness and prevention of teen suicide. Includes the warning signs, facts, and stories.
The Jason Foundation, Inc.
- Provides information about youth suicide and provides free educational material for teachers / youth workers. JFI now has programs in 36 states and three foreign countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor