Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Large collection of literature notes, online textbooks, digital library, and other study resources.
- Includes educational games, puzzles, coloring, theater, and holiday activities.
Print and Learn for Kids
- Print out a page from this site to learn or practice math concepts on paper.
- Created by librarians to help students find information quickly on the web.
- Offers interactive quizzes related to science, history, geography, English, and foreign languages.
Research Process Helper
- Offers a framework to help students work through a research project. Its goals are information literacy, information problem-solving, and the research process.
School or Homework Help
- Provides information related to science, literature, history, and art.
- Free printable worksheets for young children.
- Homework help and links for the desperate; geared toward students in grades 7 and up.
- An interactive web based technology that connects school and home. It features specific areas for teachers, students and parents.
Spark Island Learning Resources
- Online learning adventures for primary-aged kids. Free trial registration.
- Helpful hints and links for students from grade school through high school. Categories include organizing for student success, homework resources, study skills, current events, summer activities, and college and scholarship searches.
- Survival smarts for students, by students.
- Designed like a real school with classrooms, library, playground and other typical school resources. Student workstation has reference materials, reading activities, study materials and tests.
Tips on Good Study Habits
- Personal study tips that aim to help you score excellent results for your examinations.
Wildcat Research Assistant
- A categorized, annotated list of over 600 sites selected by a teacher-librarian to help students with Internet research.
WonderKorner: The Question/Answer Place for Curious Kids
- Provides question/answer homework help, book reviews, and an index of family-friendly links in over fifteen categories.
- A website that brings learning to life by allowing students to share ideas. It covers recent developments, individual analysis, interpretation, and evaluation on specific topics.
- Includes dozens of free printable activities, research and report help, project and writing ideas, and dioarama themes to print. Suitable for teachers, parents, and children.
- Offers web-based educational activities for kids ages 2-12. Activities include stickerbooks, simulation games, painting, math and phonics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor