Kids and Teens
Submit a site
Prairies and Grasslands
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- When three children land upon an iceberg - they meet the Throps and the Squallhoots. Story, songs, games, and learn about the Arctic.
BBC Online - Nature
- Information and news about nature and environmental topics in the UK and around the world.
BBC Really Wild Zone
- A site for those interested in animals and the natural world around them; has wild life facts, games and competitions. Produced by the BBC Natural History Unit.
- Explores the prairie, pioneer farming, the story of corn, and the future of farming.
- Provides young children information on the environment while playing games and having fun. Maintained by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Children of the Earth United
- A non-profit organization which helps young people learn about animals, plants, ecology, and nature centers. Site also provides a forum for people to share their creative ideas and knowledge of the environment.
Crumb Stoppers HideOut
- Tired of someone being crummy to you or others? Hate what people are doing to our environment? Crumb Stoppers gives you advice and tips about stopping crummy behavior.
- From The Discovery Channel, 60 different cyber-adventures to try, penpals, and games.
- Explores the enormous variety of life on the Earth.
ECO-PROS - Ecology Protectors Society
- Educational website intended for children, with diverse material about ecology, the environment, and endangered species. Includes credible scientific links about wildlife and earth sciences and how to preserve our environment.
EEK - Environmental Education for Kids
- Interactive online magazine by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Designed for children in grades 4-8.
EHC Kid's Corner
- Games, puzzles, and hands-on activities that help protect the environment. From the National Safety Council.
- International education program that involves young people in hands-on river education, conservation, and restoration projects. Award-winning program Global Rivers Environmental Education Network (GREEN).
Earth and Animal Facts
- An educational web site about earth ecology, plant and animal life, and wildlife.
Earth in the Balance
- Collection of articles which explore the critical state of the world's environment and the importance of conservation. From the editors of World Book Encyclopedia.
Eddy the Eco-Dog®
- Eddy is a fun, hip, lovable canine who has surfed through the universe and landed on planet Earth to help you have fun learning more about nature, science and the environment.
- From air pollution to energy, learn more about the world in which you live through games, poems, stories, and ask-an-expert.
Enchanted Learning: Habitats/Biomes
- Provides a simple introduction to the complex communities of plants and animals that populate different regions of the earth.
Environmental Fun and Games
- Information, online fun and games, for kids of all ages.
Environmental Literacy Council
- Looks at a variety of issues related to the environment, including topics such as air, food, energy, water, population, and waste.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor