Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Brief History of Chemistry
- ThinkQuest site identifies important moments in the history of chemistry and lists Nobel Prize winners. Also includes a glossary of chemistry terms.
Carbon is 4 Ever
- Visitors assume the role of Bond...Carbon Bond. Through a series of spy files and interactive missions, young visitors must gather information and learn about carbon and its compounds to meet the final challenge.
- Information and news about biology, chemistry, physics, geography, HTML, and soon BASIC.
- Interactive site that teaches the elements, periodic table, chemical reactions, and DNA.
- Index for a variety of chemical terms from absolute zero to zinc.
Chemistry Help Page
- Site for high School chemistry students offering notes, online quizzes and updated and interactive links all organized by topic.
Delights of Chemistry - Chemistry Demonstrations Performed in Leeds
- Chemistry demonstrations performed at the University of Leeds. Movies, photos, and text that explain chemical reactions are available within this site.
HyperChemistry on the Web
- For chemistry students in grades 7-12, presents history of chemistry, Nobel Laureates, periodic table, glossary, and experiments that students can do at home.
Hyperchemistry on the Web
- Complete directions for simple chemistry experiments that can be done at home.
Java Applets for Chemistry
- Java and Shockwave programs allow students to conduct virtual experiments.
- Overview on elements, atoms, compounds, acids and bases, carbohydates, lipids, and protein structures.
- Some molecules come in mirror-image pairs: a right-handed one and a left-handed one. This Smithsonian site helps kids grades 5 and up learn more about the structure of molecules.
Polymers: They're Everywhere
- Explains what polymers are, where they're found, and why they're important. From National Geographic.
Quia - Chemistry
- Try a user created chemistry activity or create one.
The pH Factor
- Virtual chemistry lab about the pH scale.
VC2: Your Virtual Chemistry Club
- Introduces high school students to the challenges and excitement of the molecular science.
- Chemistry activities for kids, parents and teachers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor