Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Myths and fables from around the world.
- Traditional and modern versions, illustrated and retold by art students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Requires Flash plug-in.
Aesops Fables in RealAudio
- Collection of fables narrated by the webmaster's daughter.
Animals, Myths and Legends
- Features Oban the Knowledge Keepers tales of Animals, myths and legends. Read stories, solve puzzles, play games, and meet a dragon.
Blood Red Dawn
- A Korean folk tale about a woodcutter who discovers the hidden power of a good deed.
- Annotated, hyperlinked edition with text of Thomas Bulfinch's preface and biography information.
Deep in the Bush, Where the People Rarely Ever Go
- Uses Liberian folk tales to bring Africa to life. Also inclues recipes, links, and classroom activities.
- A website focused on literature. The five major areas are Myths And Legends, Heroes And Villains, Fun And Games, The Reading Room,and The Internet.
Greek and Roman Gods
- Compares the gods of Greek and Rome. Also compares ancient myths to modern day stories and tales.
- Coyote stories told by Carine Dornbush when she was between the age of 5 & 8 years old.
Myths and Legend
- Around the world collection of tales, complete with worksheet materials for K-8 classroom and childrens use.
The Constellation Table
- Provides a brief history behind the namings of the 88 constellations.
The Encyclopedia Mythica
- An online encyclopedia of mythology, folklore, and legend from different cultures and religions all over the world.
The Odyssey Online
- Homeric Odyssey links online. Everything from Odyssey quizzes and games to the entire translated version of the Odyssey online can be found at this site.
The Road to Mount Olympus
- Answer questions about Greek myths correctly to advance toward the mountain.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor