Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Alfresco Fun Trampolines
- Website specialising in Trampled Underfoot's Jumpking Trampolines, including the JumpPOD and Bazoongi. Also stocking Supertramp and Plum products.
Teen Diet Online
- Guide for parents of overweight teens who want to help their teen lose weight safely and effectively. Pefect teen diet and teen weight loss guide.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Am I Too Fat or Too Thin?
- A look at what the "right size" is and tips on how to reach it.
- Games, trivia, polls, ElectriGirl, and fun stuff for 21st century kids.
- Play games, activities, and puzzles while learning about fitness, strong bodies, and healthy living for kids.
I Don't Like Sports, So How Can I Stay Fit?
- Article explores fun, healthy exercise choices for people who aren't into team sports.
It's Time to Exercise
- Tells how to get great exercise no matter what the weather is like or who's around.
Jump Into A Healthy Life
- The Thinkquest crew teaches kids about jumping rope with jump rope skills, quiz, and information on how exercise keeps the heart healthy and bodies fit.
Jumping Rope Guidelines
- Instructions on the equipment needed, variations, muscle groups exercised, and basic workout tips for jump rope beginners.
Jumping for Joy
- Meet the boys and girls of Santa Clara, CA on the competition and exhibition jump rope team. Features team photos, tournament results, and basic skills for jumping rope.
- Kids learn about sports, fitness, and healthy bodies from a team of elementary school students.
Kids 'N Fitness
- Join students across the country as they get in shape in this online spring event to get kids exercising their minds and bodies.
Munch and Move Exercise
- A downloadable collection of songs for kids to exercise to. For younger children.
Preparing for Exercise and Sport
- Follow Flint and learn how to warm-up and stretch before exercising. By preparing bodies for exercise, kids reduce the chance for injury.
- Fun learning adventure on how kids can play smart, avoid injuries, and getting the body in shape after an injury.
- Training information for young and beginning sprinters. Aimed at athletes as young as 8.
Taking the Pressure off Sports Competition
- Explains why some kids feel pressure while competing and tell what do it if it happens to you.
Why Exercise Is Cool
- Tells why exercise is important and explores the many benefits of physical activity.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor