Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Don't be a Dip
- Information for kids about the effects of using smokeless tobacco.
- Life Education Australia's free health and drug information, videos and activities for students, teachers and families.
For Kids Only
- Activities, tips and resources from the National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information.
In the Mix: Alcohol Abuse
- The online companion to the PBS broadcast, with information and resources for teens and educators on alcohol abuse.
Kids and Alcohol
- Article explores the long-term affects of alcohol as well as the dangers of early use. Includes warning signs of alcholism.
Peers Against Tobacco
- For kids, by kids to educate about the dangers of smoking.
- A site for kids with information on health, tobacco prevention, and nutrition. From The American Lung Association of South Dakota.
Say No the Indian Way
- Richard Lunging Bear, a Renape Powhatan American Indian, features a program to teach kids and teens to stay away from drugs and alcohol.
- Contests, games, and news articles with an anti-smoking message.
- Article explains why smoking and chewing are harmful.
- Smoke-free hangout offers games, message boards, local news for teens, and articles to help teenagers in making smart decisions about drugs, smoking, and alcohol.
- A 15-year-old urges people not to smoke and discusses the dangers of smoking.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) - Tracking Trends in Teen Drug Abuse
- Current statistics, trends, and preventive efforts relating to drug use among adolescents.
The Surgeon General's Report for Kids About Smoking
- Provides basic facts about tobacco and smoking. Also includes a look at what kids are doing from coast to coast to promote a smoke-free environment.
The World's Fastest Clown
- Campaign to create drug/tobacco free peer pressure in elementary schools. Requires Shockwave plug-in.
Tobacco Tips 4 Kids
- Printable tip sheets on everything from the dangers of tobacco to kicking the habit. From the Center for Disease Control.
- A guide for children of alcoholics and teenage alcoholism.
What You Need to Know About Drugs
- Article explains how drugs affect the human body. Includes a look at why people use drugs, along with warning signs of drug abuse and tips for helping friends who are using drugs.
- A site for teenagers to hear the dangers of drug abuse from other teenagers and to get involved in ways to help younger children learn the dangers of drug abuse.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor