Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alberta Native Plant Council - ANPC
- The ANPC is an organization dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the Native Plants of Alberta.
Arizona Native Plant Society
- Organization with "chapters" in different communities of Arizona. Contains information about what the group does, what they hope to achieve and a helpful but concise "Plant Salvage" section.
Arizona Native Plants Society
- Statewide nonprofit organization devoted to Arizona native plants; missions are education, conservation, and encouraging use of appropriate native plants in Arizona and the Southwest.
Association of Societies for Growing Australian Plants
- Information about the SGAP and its activities, FAQ about Australian plants, Photo Gallery, places to see Australian plants, simple plant propagation methods and descriptions of a wide range of plant species.
Australian Carnivorous Plant Society, Inc.
- Information from the ACPS on Australian carnivorous plants. Also society bulletins, meetings, written articles, pictures, bookshop, seed bank and other CP links.
California Native Plant Society
- The California Native Plant Society (CNPS) is a statewide non-profit organization of amateurs and professionals with a common interest in California's native plants.
Connecticut Botanical Society
- Group for anyone interested in Connecticut's plants - detailed information about what the society does, pricing and contact details; wildflower photo galleries; gardening with native plants.
Delaware Native Plant Society
- The Delaware NPS sets out to preserve, conserve, restore, and propogate the native plants and plant communities in the area.
Florida Native Plant Society
- Details about the society, contact information, native plants in the area and information for joining the society.
Georgia Native Plant Society
- Offers information about the NPS and also has a list of landscape designers devoted to using native plants. The wildflower rescue program is quite detailed as well.
Georgia Plant Conservation Alliance
- Mission is to study and preserve Georgia's flora through multidisciplinary research, education, and advocacy; facilitate the recovery of rare, threatened, and endangered plants of Georgia and the southeast U.S. through collaborative efforts in our state; and communicate the importance of preserving biodiversity worldwide.
- A non-profit organization for people with interests in the native plants of Idaho. Contains information for contacting the society.
Indiana Native Plant and Wildflower Society
- Promoting the appreciation, conservation, beauty, diversity and environmental importance of indigenous vegetation.
Iowa Prairie Network Homepage
- An organization that sponsors events in the Iowa area - offers information about the events, contact details and links to related sites.
Maryland Native Plant Society
- Site has a detailed list of native plant suppliers, both wholesale and retail.
Michigan Botanical Club
- The Michigan Botanical Club consists of five chapters and is the native plant society for the State of Michigan.
Minnesota Native Plant Society
- Brief information about what the society does, where they are, and how to join.
Missouri Native Plant Society
- Very brief information with little detail - mainly for existing members with concise instructions for those who wish to join.
Native Plant Project of the Lower Rio Grande Valley, Texas
- Promotes the conservation of local native plants, habitats, plant communities, wildlife, and environment. Includes meeting announcements, handbook, articles, and membership information.
Native Plant Society of New Jersey
- Encouranging an appreciation of native flora and preserving it for future generations to enjoy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor