Submit a site
Kids and Teens - Pre-Schoolers
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Easy Potty Training
- Offers parents all the necessary resources to have their child fully potty trained in just 3 days, including expert advice, tips and more.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advice for Parents by Teen Out Reach
- Parenting information and advice on adoption, pregnancy, parenthood, child and infant care, and child safety and health.
BabyCenter: Your Toddler
- Find out what to do when a toddler misbehaves, how to handle picky eaters, childcare options to consider, and discussion boards to exchange with other parents.
Becoming the Parent You Want to Be
- Provides straightforward answers to everyday questions and struggles faced by parents of young children from birth to five. Speaks respectfully to all types of families.
Child and Family Research and Development Program
- Information about parenting, infant development, toddlers, children. Support for mothers. Education for professionals.
Childproofing your Home
- An interactive guide to child proofing a house given a child's age. From Good Housekeeping.
- Articles, information, and activities for toddlers and their parents, recipes, stories, games, and songs.
Daniel Trust Ministries
- Christian help, support, and advice for parents and others carers, offering assistance in identifying sexual abuse of children.
Dealing with Toddlers
- Advice and information for parents or carers of toddlers. Covers foods, saying no, toilet training, learning to say goodbyes, and how young children explore the world around them. From University of Illinois Extension.
Dynamite Dino Days
- A hands-on multisensory play study about dinosaurs using a variety of crafts and activities.
- Improving the education and general life experience of young children. Advice from experts in the early childhood field, creative projects, and sharing of ideas and questions with the early childhood community.
Early Childhood @ Bella Online
- Weekly articles, discussion boards and an extensive category list covering all aspects of children ages newborn to pre-k.
- Articles include advice such as starting school, enjoying reading, learning to swim, and choosing an ideal toy.
- Two dozen traditional fingerplays.
In A Creative Way
- A parent resource for all things creative. Articles, reviews, songs, recipes, and crafts.
Infant Potty Training
- Overview of a gentle, natural, and loving method of toilet learning, from two books available for sale.
- Offers extensive resources and support for saving money and the planet.
Kids Crafts and Recipe Swap
- This page is dedicated to the sharing of toddler and preschooler crafts, recipes and ideas.
- Craft ideas and fun ways to keep your toddler or preschooler interested in learning.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor