Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Basic Parenting Guide
- Advice condensed from information from researchers, doctors, parents, kids in prison and gang members.
Adult Aid to Child Discipline
- You select the punishment from time out, restriction or spanking and this site will randomly select how long or how much the child should receive. There is also a punishment contract, homework help page and parenting links.
- Dedicated to helping parents and guardians help kids.
Avoiding Children'sTemper Tantrums
- Temper tantrums are a normal part of childhood. Although some are necessary, many can be prevented with a little forethought on the parent's part.
Best Parent .com
- We offer effective parenting solutions for all parents. Also feature parenting tips and resources that parents can use immediately.
Boot Camp and Wilderness Therapy
- An outdoor school designed to help temperamentally difficult children control their behavior, examine their character, to improve their attitudes and to help socially inept children improve their social skills and learn to get along with others.
- A new way to raise children, making them more inner-directed as an effective way of creating self-discipline. This significantly reduces parents workload and dramatically improves communication in the family.
- Destructive behaviors not only affect the child exhibiting the behavior, but also the lives of family members and others around the child. Ohio State University Extension offers a fact sheet offering ways to deal with this difficult situation.
Discipline For Success
- successful parenting strategies on discipline, suicide prevention, out of control kids, school violence, ADHD and time out.
Discipline and Parenting Your Child
- See how other parents discipline their children. Get advice and see what works for others.
Discipline with Love: A Guide for Parents with Spirited Children
- Good parents at wits end? Have the peaceful home you crave with our practical suggestions on tantrums, defiance, power struggles and other difficult behaviors.
Dissolving Power Struggles
- It's best to avoid getting into control struggles but sometimes parents become locked in a battle in which no one wins or surrenders.
- An Ohio State University Extension fact sheet on the best methods to use to help children behave properly.
- Aims to provide effective strategies for encouraging positive behavior while dissuading negative behavior.
End Physical Punishment of Children New Zealand
- Parenting skills, resources, newsletters, contact, links, for people who want to raise children without using physical punishment.
- Information on guiding children towards a self-disciplined lifestyle.
- How to effectively discipline children for defiance, poor grades, drug use, discourteousness, theft, or out of control.
How To Discipline A Child
- Article pointing out the difference between discipline and punishment.
How to Deal With Your Child's Temper Tantrums
- A guide on how to respond to tantrums, how to teach your child not to throw tantrums and how to prevent tantrums.
How to Raise a Kid With Good Values
- Simple ways to teach your children honesty, kindness, and courage.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor