Submit a site
Networking and Chat
Resources and Support
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Foster Parent? Who? Me?!
- Are you thinking about becoming a foster parent? Read this article by Patti Swoboda to find out if you are up to the task.
Foster Care Information
- This Lycos Community Guide provides definitions and various other information regarding foster care.
Foster Parenting - Getting Started
- If you are just starting out in your quest to become a foster parent, there are some available links to nationwide fostering agencies.
Foster Parenting Stories
- A site is designed by a Therapeutic Foster Parent proud to share the stories of Foster Parents around the world who care and are so invested in helping prepare foster children for the real world. There is also information on how to become a foster parent as well as other resources.
Is Foster Parenting For You?
- Article by Jeffrey Silla, an experienced foster parent, shares experiences and encouragement for those who are considering the experience of foster parenting.
Join Hands.com - Foster Care
- Endeavoring to provide insight to 'system abuse'. Foster care information and changes needed to protect our children and families from government agencies operating under an umbrella of rhetoric of 'child protection'.
Lifting the Veil: Child Welfare, Foster Care, Juvenile Justice
- A comprehensive look at the Child Protective Services, Foster Care, and Juvenile Justice systems. Testimony, studies, and reform efforts are examined.
Loving Someone Else's Child
- Article discussing the therapeutic issues surrounding nontraditional families. Touching on the struggles of step parenting, adoptive and foster parenting.
- A learning organization committed to the continuous development of its employees in order to provide optimal care for our foster children, and a solid support network for our foster families.
Parent's Bridge Charitable Fund
- The St. Petersburg (Russia) Charitable Fund rendering the help to parents who want and can take deserted children into the. Programs of support to foster families.
Real Facts About Foster Care
- Are agencies undercutting those entrusted to care for our most vulnerable? Parenting is WORK, and deserves society's support and undergirding.
Staying with Grandma
- The challenges faced by relative caregivers; grandparents caring for foster children. Published by Action Alliance for Children.
Survivors of the System: Foster Children United
- Youth and adults from within the system that have survived and are surviving will find each other here. Stories, links and resources are available for the healing and sharing.
The Foster/Adopt Experience
- Suite101.com - A description of the process involved in being a foster and/or adoptive parent.
There is No Such Thing as Too Attached
- Suite101.com - A personal essay about the attachments formed as a foster parent.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor