Family Resources and Support
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Resource site, by military family members, for military family members.
Air Force Sergeants Associations
- A federally chartered, non-profit organization representing the professional and personal interests of more than 150,000 active duty and retired enlisted members of the U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve. AFSA provides family members, former enlisted personnel and other interested parties the opportunity to join and support the association as members of AFSA or the AFSA Auxiliary.
Baby's Play: Support Forums for Military Families
- Support for mothers and fathers who are raising families in the military. Bulletin Board Community.
Children in the Military
- Military dependents, especially teens find themselves moving all over the world and undoubtedly felt the agony of goodbyes.
- Home of a Navy Family.
- Defense Manpower Data Center - Includes information on programs such as DEERS, SITES, TERA, and several others.
- Latest news from the Department of Defense. Links to each of the branches of the armed forces.
Doc's Military and Patriotic Graphics
- Graphics for military related websites. Sign up for the Veterans Mailing List which deals with veteran and military related issues. Also includes links to other sites with military graphics.
- Designed to inform military families about a unique home away from home program.
Fort Hood Officer's Wives Club
- We are a non-profit organization, and raise a fair amount of money each year through various well-attended fundraisers. These funds are then re-distributed within military and civilian communities. In addition to that we have monthly luncheons, with numerous vendors and a program. In this aspect we are a social club, as we foster camaraderie and friendship within military spouses, trying to make the life of an Army spouse a bit easier.
- A Yahoo! Group club where Guard members and their families can communicate. This is an email community.
JES' Military Family Support Group
- Offers useful links, community links, articles, and anything else that might be useful to a military family.
- A joint military services transactional virtual mall for delivering quality of life support services to military members, their families and the public.
Life as an Army Wife
- My life as an Army wife and the ups and downs my family goes through.
Married to the military
- Being married to the military can be challenging and rewarding. Learn about one spouse's good and bad experiences.
Military Families Webring
- A place for military families with webpages to join together and meet others. Open to active duty, retirees, spouses, children or anyone who has a loved one in the armed forces. Also those with pages dedicated to POW/MIA's are welcome.
- Discusses and helps with the many challenges faced by military families. Polls, discussions, articles, and links.
Military Family Resources
- Compact site with links to help the military family.
Military Family Support Programs
- Information for military service members and their families about meeting the challenges of military life.
- Provides military personal a place to shop for a home to buy or rent online. Search the Database by State or Base location.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor