Soups and Stews
Submit a site
New England Clam Chowder
Manhattan Clam Chowder
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cheese and Green Chili Soup
- From Traditional Navajo Recipes. For best results, allow to cool overnight and serve the next day.
- Recipe for a chicken broth-based soup containing whole kernel corn and milk, at About Southern U.S. Cuisine.
Creole Onion Soup
- Full recipe, making eight servings with garnish, at RecipeSource.
French Canadian Pea Soup
- Full recipe making eight servings, at RecipeSource.
Garbanzo Soup - Tsosie
- Full recipe from Traditional Navajo Recipes.
Navajo Recipes - Dried Corn Stew
- A full simple recipe making four servings.
Navajo Recipes - Hopi Corn Stew
- Simple recipe using ground beef, makes four servings.
Stewed Alligator in Creole Sauce
- A full recipe to serve four, at RecipeSource.
- Recipe for a soup from Louisiana containing fresh turtle meat and garnished with chopped eggs and lemon slices, at The Recipe Box.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor