Soups and Stews
Submit a site
French Onion Soup
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Andalusian Onion and Almond Soup
- This recipe dates back to a 16th century cookbook, the first in the Spanish language, written by Ruperto de Nola, chef to King Ferdinando. Serve hot as a first course to 6 people.
Armenian Barley And Yoghurt Soup
- Site presents a full recipe serving eight.
Asparagus and Dill Avgolemono Soup
- Greek recipe serving six to eight, at Food Network.
Beid Bi Lamoun
- This is a great favorite all over the Middle East. It is the Greek avgolemono. Egg yolks alone or whole eggs are used as a thickening for this very lemony soup.
- This thick green soup is a Portuguese classic made with potatoes and very thinly sliced kale. Yields 10 cups, at Women.
Danish Onion - Champagne Soup
- Full and simple recipe making six servings, at RecipeSource.
Danish Pea Soup with Pork
- Full six to eight serving recipe using yellow split peas, at RecipeSource.
French Rabbit Stew
- A basic recipe to serve four, at RecipeSource.
Greek Lemon Soup
- Calling for beef broth and rice, this recipe serves four.
Italian Barley Soup
- A simple recipe making eight servings, at RecipeSource.
- A full and simple recipe using carrots, celery and apricots, at Arielle's Recipe Archives.
Lithuanian Pork Spareribs and Sauerkraut Soup
- This soup has a rich, smoky flavor.
Polish Holiday Soup
- Easter soup; calls for rolled oats and Polish sausage.
- A meat soup with marinated cucumbers of Ukrainian cuisine.
- Listing of a number of different Turkish soups, at Friends of Turkey Association.
Spinach & Lentil Soup (Santa Maria)
- Basic Greek recipe making four servings, at RecipeSource.
Venison The Basque Way
- Simple recipe makes four servings, at RecipeSource.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor