Soups and Stews
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AOJ's Alaska Moose Stew Recipe
- A recipe for moose stew that can also use venison or beef as a substitute.
- A full recipe serving four to six.
- A full recipe to serve eight, at RecipeSource.
Arkayagan Abour (Meatball Soup)
- A simple recipe making six servings, at Recipesource.
Big Bear Stew
- A basic recipe making eight servings.
Brunswick Stew Recipe
- Presents a basic slow cook recipe, at About.
- A full "make ahead" recipe serving eight, at Recipesource.
- A full recipe for eight servings, at RecipeSource.
Clive Younghusband's Venison Stew
- Scaleable recipe for a wine-based stew containing venison and vegetables, at Yum Yum.
Country Style Venison Stew
- A full recipe making six servings, at RecipeSource.
Crock Pot Venison Stew
- A full recipe serving six, at RecipeSource.
Deer Soup with Cream of Mushroom and Celery
- Creamy venison and pork soup.
- Venison dish for the crock pot, at About.
Deer and Barley Soup
- Site offers a full, basic recipe.
Florida Venison Stew
- A simple basic recipe serving five.
Game Bird Stew
- A full recipe for serving six, at RecipeSource.
Hare, Rabbit, Veal or Chicken Stew with Herbs
- Full recipe makes six servings, at RecipeSource.
Hungryman's Stew with Venison
- Simple recipe serves six, at RecipeSource.
Lemon-Herb Alligator Stew
- A full recipe serving eight.
Lentil Pheasant Soup
- Full recipe with dry sherry, at RecipeSource.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor