Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Archives of Joan Campbell's recipes from the tv show, Breakfast with Phillip Clark.
A Taste of Madness...
- Recipes from TV Chef Jon Ashton Shares.
A Taste of New York TV Show
- Interviews, on location shoots and studio segments.
American Folk Kitchen
- Recipe archives from American Folk Kitchen, on the Food Channel.
- Recipes, food articles, food tips from Detroit based food writer and television personality.
Avventura: Journeys In Italian Cuisine
- Companion website to the television series; recipes and tips.
BBC Food and Drink
- Food and Drink program site from the BBC.
Best of Taste
- Home of the television cooking series featuring Chef John Sarich.
Canadian Living Television
- Archived recipes and shows. Contact host Sharol Josephson.
- Recipes from the WNYT-TV television show for appetizers, desserts, entrees, stocks and sauces.
Chef Frank Davis - In the Kitchen
- New Orleans WWL-TV chef brings you the Cajun, Creole, and southern cooking recipes from his shows complete with techniques to make you a better cook. Archives of recent and 'oldies' recipes; video clips.
- Site includes information about the show and contains recipes and other information.
Consuming Passions: Recipes
- British born Chef Ian Parmenter's television programme Consuming Passions, is in its tenth series and screens in many countries.
Cooking with the Wolfman
- Chef David Wolfman and Loma offer recipes from their cooking show.
- From KOVR, Sacramento, CA (USA). Archive searchable by name, ingredients, date or by Chef.
- Recipes and food-related articles from the Epicurious TV show.
- Includes recipes, wine review database, forums, and schedules.
Food Network: Appetite for Adventure
- Recipes from TV show with hosts Tori Ritchie and Joey Altman.
Food Network: Calling All Cooks
- Join Chefs Curtis Aikens, Erica Miller, and Ceci Carmichael, as well as Cathy Ballou and Eric Boardman for family recipes and the stories behind them.
Food Network: Cooking Live
- TV show for Sara Moulton, Gourmet magazine's Executive Chef. Recipes and answers to viewers' food-related questions via phone and e-mail.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor