Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Eden Project Enterprises
- We make some of the best home made jelly, jams and syrups right here in the Sandhills of Nebraska. Fruits such as Chokecherries and Wild Plums are just some of the fruits we put in our products.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com: Jams, Jellies and Preserves
- Recipes include peach marmalade, apple butter, brandied cherries, watermelon jelly, and spiced apple rings.
Apricot Jalapeno Jelly
- Recipe calls for apricots but peaches, nectarines, or pears work equally well.
- Microwave recipe.
- Uses canned beets, orange jello, and horseradish.
- Recipe includes apples, plums, and chillies.
Christmas Berry Jelly
- Contains apple juice, lemon juice, red hots, and spices.
Concord Grape Jelly (light)
- Uses five pounds of grapes and makes eight cups.
- Includes cranberries, bananas, and lemon juice.
- Uses cranberries, water, and sugar.
Easy Raspberry Jam
- Simple recipe calling for raspberries and sugar.
- Recipe from Buffalo Run Lodge Bed and Breakfast, Arbovale, West Virginia.
Festive Cactus Pear and Wine Jelly
- Serve with grilled lamb chops, roast duck, venison, or pork.
- Includes figs and lemon juice. Makes about 5 pints.
Fool Proof Grape Jelly
- Simple recipe calling for grapes and sugar.
Four Fruit Marmalade
- Uses oranges, pears, pineapple, and maraschino cherries.
Freezer Peach Jam
- Made with fresh peaches.
Fresh Cranberry Jelly
- Recipe from ChefMom.com using fresh cranberries.
Grandma's Old Fashioned Jam Recipes
- Some of the recipes included are Apple Jam, Blackberry Jam, and Pears and Raspberry Jam.
- Includes plums and Concord grapes. From Michigan State University.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor