Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aish Passover Cook Book
- Offers more than two dozen recipes sorted by category.
Canadian Living Food and Nutrition, April Feasts
- Menus for a traditional Passover dinner and a traditional Easter dinner.
- Recipes from around the world for Passover.
Essential Easter and Passover Buffets
- Traditional foods that Jews and Christians can celebrate together for Passover and Easter.
Holiday Recipes - Passover
- A collection of Passover recipes & ideas, including Matzo Ball Soup, Roasted Lamb, Passover Chocolate Torte, and Seder menus.
Kosher Cooking - Passover Recipes
- Recipes submitted by culinary professionals and site visitors.
- Includes information and recipes for Ashkenazic cuisine and Sephardic cuisine.
Passover Dessert Recipes
- Cookies, bars, cakes, and tortes.
Passover Food Links
- Mimi's Cyber Kitchen presents lots of links to Passover recipes.
Passover Main and Side Dish Recipes
- Includes quick and low-cal recipes also.
- Emphasis in these recipes is traditional holiday dishes where one can cut fat, calories and cholesterol without sacrificing flavor.
- Vegetarian borscht, roast goose, watermelon ice, potato stuffing.
Passover Seder Ideas
- All recipes are vegan, according to the site. There are recipes for a wide array of gourmet Kosher foods.
Passover on the Net Recipes
- Traditional and non-traditional Pessach recipes, desserts, fruits/vegetable recipes can be found here.
- Large selection of Passover recipes from Jewish.com.
The Gastronomic Trauma of Pesach
- Light hearted editorial relating to the title, with recipes for Chrain,Beet Salad, Charoset, Tzimmes, and Matza Balls.
Two Passover Brownie Recipes
- One dairy and one pareve recipe from Mimi's Cyber Kitchen.
Vegetarian Pesach Recipes
- Soups, main course dishes, side dishes, desserts.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor