Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
JC Penney's Customer Treatment Philosophy
- Couple relates experiences with the company.
Jim Hagart's Subliminal World
- Some Coca Cola and Pepsi advertising containing subliminally embedded elements discussed from the point of view of a psychologist interested in visual perception.
Jvision Image Name Dispute
- Object Insight lawyers threatened trademark infringement lawsuit over filenames containing the letters "jvision", such as an unrelated "jvision.gif" image.
- Discusses the child care firm.
- More woes for UK car maker MG Rover. Poor quality repairs. Incompetant or dishonest franchised dealerships. Killing machines - safety of courtesy cars.
- A UK customer site warning about the problems associated with purchasing cigarettes and tobacco via the internet, from other EU countries. Includes customer comments.
Maryland suspension of L. Lee Bosley, M.D.
- Public sanction against the Bosley Medical Institute.
- Images from users of ex-MetaCreations applications (KPT, Bryce, Painter, Poser) promoting a boycott.
Miller Alleges Toys 'R' Us Stifled Price Competition
- Iowa and other states seek penalties and damages, alleging Toys 'R' Us illegally worked to cut competition by Sam's Club and other retailers.
My Experience With Colorado Prime Foods
- Discussion of this person's experiences.
My Experiences with Wilshire Homes
- The problems encountered by a new home buyer when Wilshire Homes build their home.
Natwest Bank Fraud
- Claims against the illegal and unethical practices of National Westminster Bank, UK.
Nikon Coolpix Cameras Defective
- Consumer bought defective Nikon Coolpix950 camera, sent it back for service three times, and each time received a camera with a different dysfuction.
No one answering at Wells Fargo
- Bank's vaunted phone service has customers on hold. By Mark Calvey. [San Francisco Business Times]
- Discusses AT&T's local, long distance, wireless and internet services.
- Complaints and stories about Northwest Airlines.
- Westword Online article sponsoring a "What United Did to My Summer Vacation" contest.
Out of the Blue
- Lies in the sky: An inside look at United Airlines' abysmal service. [Salon]
- Seven year old Robert Brazier choked to death on Pokémon Power Bouncer toy. Warning and call for boycott of Hasbro.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers: Racial Discriminatory Practices in the UK
- Discusses the issues with the companies policies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor