Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Consumer Protection Week
- February 14 - 20, 2000 has been designated National Consumer Protection Week to highlight consumer protection and education efforts around the country. The theme is Armchair Armor: Shopping Safely From Home.
Oil Filter Wrench Complaints
- Submit and view complaints from "backyard mechanics" and auto professionals frustrated with currently available oil filter wrenches. Complaints will be issued to tool manufacturers.
Online Complaint Department
- Site to register complaints related to automobile purchases,repairs,or general dissatisfaction with autos or auto dealers & manufacturers.
- Consumer horror stories about airline travel. Exasperated flyers are urged to submit online complaints about service they have received, and those complaints are forwarded on to the airlines.
Phone Companies Online Complaints Site
- Website for consumers that want to file a complaint against a U.S. Telephone Service Provider. The site also a method for sending complaints to the fcc.
- Gives you the tools to send all forms of feedback to companies. Provides company contact info, letter generator, news, storage space and resources to empower you as a consumer.
Protecting Yourself from Consumer Fraud
- Florida Citizen Safety Center. Short text articles on many potential fraud situations.
- With over 30 years of experience S.M.G. Consulting provides services ranging from leak investigation and field testing to legal dispute resolution.
- Choose from consumer affairs, complaint and organizations links, or seek for yourself.
ShonkyDeal Where Aussies can list bad business
- Aussie Consumers now show business that they are not powerless, at ShonkyDeals you can list Aussie businesses within their respective area and category.
So You Wanna.com: Refunds
- Consumer information regarding refund requests, effective letter writing tips, enlisting outside sources, follow up and small claims court.
Social Security Number FAQ
- Other Information on SSNs and Privacy
The Complaint Station
- An independent complaint station for filing complaints. Companies notified of complaints.
The Global Influence Exchange
- Site enables quick and easy exchange of consumer written reviews, and contact the company to inform them of the review.
The Squeaky Wheel
- Fill out a complaint form and get help with refunds or products your unhappy with.
Theme Park Accident Reports
- A volunteer-run program to create a database of accidents involving injury at major amusement parks around the world. Includes safety tips for visitors and families.
- Offers a lost and found service for property as well as a monthly newsletter on loss prevention and personal safety tips.
Truth and Justice
- A site devoted to insurance company problems.
Western2 Award Program
- The Internet version of the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. Provide service based on reports from actual customers of Internet businesses reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Offers a service to get consumer complaints heard and resolved by companies for free.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor