Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anglia Polytechnic University: Optometry Research
- Information about research areas and staff.
CRCERT - Cooperative Research Centre for Eye Research and Technology
- The Cooperative Research Centre for Eye Research and Technology (CRCERT) is dedicated to developing better ways of correcting vision. Through its dynamic integrated research programs, and communication links with international research and industry, CRCERT hopes to contribute to eyecare and the ophthalmic industry in Australia and internationally.
Cardiff University: Optometry Research Programme
- A primary objective of the Department is to achieve the highest quality vision research in order to facilitate the early detection and diagnosis of eye diseases and their successful treatment
Centre for Eye Research Australia
- The Centre for Eye Research Australia (CERA) was established in 1996 as a centre for excellence for eye research. CERA has developed around the research activities of the University of Melbourne Department of Ophthalmology. The Department is also a World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for the Prevention of Blindness, the only such centre in Australia.
Clinical Vision Research Australia
- Clinical Vision Research Australia is a research organisation established to conduct high quality clinical research. A core group of experienced researchers cover a wide range of specialist research areas such as contact lens and their associated areas, vision rehabilitation and visual function.
Indiana University School of Optometry: Research
- Information about research at the Indiana University School of Optometry.
National Vision Research Institute of Australia
- The National Vision Research Institute was founded in 1972 to pursue research in vision and the disorders of vision. It devotes the whole of its resources to research and is therefore able to embark on investigations of difficult problems which require intensive and co-ordinated basic and clinical research over a long period of time. Its goal is the preservation of sight and the prevention of blindness.
SUNY College of Optometry: Research
- Information on research programs in Vision Sciens, Biological Science, Clinical Science and Health Services Research.
University of Houston College of Optometry: Research
- This page gives information about research being conducted at the University of Houston College of Optometry.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor