Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alabama Optometric Association
- The ALOA represents over 300 doctors of optometry in Alabama. This web site offers information on vision care and links to related sites for doctors and the public.
American Academy of Optometry
- Information about the academy, including research databases, member directories and information on optometry and vision care.
American Optometric Association
- Provide comprehensive data on varying topics relating to opthalmology. Combined records from eye care professionals from the USA and abroad.
Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry (ARBO)
- ARBO's web site is designed to provide resources to state regulatory boards of optometry throughout North America.
Australasian College of Behavioural Optometrists (ACBO)
- The Australasian College of Behavioural Optometrists (ACBO) is a foundation of knowledge and education for professionals in behavioural optometry. This site provides an overview of behavioural optometry, ACBO's role in the field, and an insight into some common issues.
California Optometric Association
- Health care for the public through the advancement of optometry.
Canadian Association of Optometrists
- Site of the Canadian Association of Optometrists, a national member organization of 3,000 optometrists. Provides information about Optometry, the association, as well as information on vision and eye health.
College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- The COVD serves as the certifying body for Doctors in the Optometric specialty called Behavioral/ Developmental/ Rehabilitative Optometry. COVD members work with infants, toddlers, children, and adults. Any individual who requires rehabilitative vision care services can find qualified professional assistance with any of COVD's Fellows.
College of Optometrists, United Kingdom
- The College of Optometrists is the Professional, Scientific and Examining Body for Optometry in the UK working for the public benefit.
Florida Optometric Association
- Site for the membership of the Association and the citizens of Florida. Information on sight wellness, list of O.D.'s in areas and important information for members of the F.O.A.
Georgia Optometric Association
- Representing Optometrists in the State of Georgia. Includes about the association and practitioner locator.
International Federation of Behavioral Optometry
- The International Federation for Behavioral Optometry (IFBO) is a federation of allied international optometric organizations/associations involved with behavioral vision care. Look here soon for further information.
Japan Optometric Association
- Information on the Japan Optometric Association (pages in Japanese only)
New Zealand Association of Optometrists
- Represents over 90% of the Practising Optometrists in New Zealand. Information for optometrists, vision and useful links.
Optometric Extension Program
- A non-profit organization which serves the educational needs of optometrists.
Optometrists Association Australia
- Welcome to Optometrists Association Australia's website. As well as information on the Optometrists Association and the services it provides, this site includes general information and advice on optometry and eyecare topics, as well as information specifically for optometrists.
Tennessee Optometric Association
- Represents more than 600 doctors of optometry, optometry students and paraoptometric assistants and technicians in nearly every county across the state.
The UK Optometry mailing list
- The UK Optometry mailing list is open to all UK registered optometrists or those with a close link to UK optometry. Requests from other parties may be put to a vote by the members of the list.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor