Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Warts Treatment and Herpes Treatment by Forces of Nature
- Treatment for Warts, Genital Warts & Herpes with 100% natural, certified organic methods.
- Learn about the herpes simplex virus, symptoms, and herpes treatment options.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Symptoms, treatments, and prevention details.
American Social Health Association
- Sexually transmitted disease information and education.
CDC National Prevention Information Network
- CDC's service for distributing HIV/AIDS, STD and TB information.
- Provides information on sexually transmitted disease, HIV, condyloma and genital herpes treatment.
Cosmopolitan: STD Info Guide
- Symptoms, treatment, and other information on sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) including chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis, herpes, HIV, AIDS, human papillomavirus (genital warts) and syphilis.
Epigee Guide - Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- A discussion of the most common STDs, along with consequenses, prevention tips, and related links.
Fast-Spreading Sexually Transmitted Diseases Arent Well-Known
- Among the fastest-spreading STDs are two most people have never even heard of: human papillomavirus (HPV) and trichomoniasis.
Health Awareness Connection STD Guide
- Health education in the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.
HealthGate STD Center
- Comprehensive resource for health and medical information on sexually transmitted diseases.
Human Development Resource Council
- International non-profit educational organization specializing in fetal development, pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), abortion, post-abortion syndrome and pre-marital abstinence as the healthy choice.
International Society for Sexually Transmitted Diseases Research
- Offers general information, it's upcoming conferences and contact details.
International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Achievement of international cooperation in the control of sexually transmitted diseases.
Janesway TM Panty Condom
- Provides the first option for couples for sexually transmitted disease prevention. Although no prevention is available for women, Janesway cannot be sold until after completing mandatory FDA trials.
Mayo Clinic: Reproductive Diseases and Disorders
- Signs and symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases. Diseases covered include AIDS, chlamydia infection, genital warts (HPV), gonorrhea, hepatitis B and syphilis.
Micorbicides as an Alternative Solution
- Non-profit organization that advocates for the development of alternative methods for HIV and STD prevention.
- Links to information for this STD also referred to as The Clam.
Preventing Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- From the New York City Department of Health.
- A free informational monograph on Pubic Lice for patient counseling and education.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor