Pregnancy and Birth
Submit a site
Birth Defect Prevention
Natural Family Planning
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Ovulite Ovulation Calculator Test
- Ovulite, a reusable ovulation fertility test kit, identifies the days that a woman can get pregnant. Site provides fertility and pregnancy information. Know when to conceive.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information on preconception and pregnancy.
Baby's Play: Trying to Conceive Support Forum
- Support for those who are thinking about trying, are struggling with infertility, or just trying to conceive. Share your experiences here, and communicate with others in similar situations.
Conception Advice Forum
- Forum about conception. Dispell conception and infertility myths, find out how to increase your chances at pregnancy, learn about becoming pregnanct over age 35, and more.
- A supportive community board for women trying to conceive a child. The emotional and physical aspects for trying to get pregnant are discussed on a daily basis.
- Informational site about preconception and conception as well as pregnancy achievement.
Cycle Daily Calendar
- An overview of the monthly fertility cycle.
How to Get Pregnant: Redbook at Women.com
- Discover the optimal times to have sex, which ovulation predictor works best, and how to minimize the risk of birth defects.
- A support site for female partners trying to conceive. Includes chat room and pregnancy board.
MicroSort Gender Selection
- Clinic providing separation of X and Y-bearing human sperm for pre-conception gender. Located in Fairfax, Virginia.
Natural Conception Control
- Method which attempts to solve infertility, birth defects, miscarriages, and even allow the user to select the gender of your next child.
Ovulation Prediction Software
- A shareware software tool from ErinRae Software designed to be used in conjunction with proprietary ovulation prediction kits.
- Fertility guide, preparing and testing for pregnancy, adoption, and infertility issues.
- Discusses care and improving chances of achieving a pregnancy. Includes advice on nutrition, screening and change in lifestyle.
- The online journal and community dedicated to keeping you informed, enlightened and inspired about fertility and conception issues.
Pregnancy 101: Getting Pregnant Naturally
- A guide to understanding the female body and the complicated processes that influence fertility and conception.
- Provides a calculator for preferred days for getting pregnant.
Sex Selection and Assisted Reproduction
- Discusses the current methods of sex selection, its implications and UK legislation.
TTC Information and Support
- Data to help achieve and prepare yourself for pregnancy, physically and mentally, from ePregnancy.
Trying To Conceive
- Message board developed to help give support to those who have suffered a loss, and are trying to conceive again.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor