Pregnancy and Birth
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Dedicated to eliminating birth defects caused by alcohol consumption during pregnancy and improving the quality of life for those individuals and families affected.
- An on-line support resource for any parent who is caring for a child who has challenging behaviors, such as FAS.
Region3 FAS/E Partnership
- Support and education for families, including links and a message board.
Teaching Students with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Effects
- A resource guide developed for teachers to help counter attention difficulties, social skills, memory problems and other common symptoms.
Texas Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Consortium
- Dedicated to prevention, education, and support.
The Family Village Library Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Test
- Contact information, chat rooms, forums, and links to resource information.
What Can We Do About Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
- An article by Ann Pytkowicz Streissguth, PhD, addressing prevention and cause.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor