Pregnancy and Birth
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AAFP - Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section
- Studies by the American Academy of Family Physician about VBAC.
An Overview of Cesarean Births
- Give basic information on cesarean births that is easy to understand and follow.
BabyZone's Birth Stories; VBAC Births
- A collection of birth stories about VBAC.
Birthrites - Healing after Caesarean Inc.
- Information for women planning a caesarean section or a VBAC (vaginal birth after ceasarean).
- A guide, a helpful resource, and a support center for those needing information and support on all aspects of Caesareans.
- Offers users hundreds of guru approved tips and links related to healing your wound, VBAC, and other pregnancy related topics. Also includes links to other caesarean related resources on the internet.
Cesarean Childbirth General Information
- Array of general information on cesarean birth. Description of what it is and what the possible reasons for having a cesarean birth are.
Cesarean Fact Sheet
- Some facts about cesarean sections from the ICEA Cesarean Options committee.
- A small photo gallery of a cesarean section birth.
Cesarean Section Frequently Asked Questions
- The most commonly asked questions about cesareans.
Cesarean Section Infections
- A study showing the risk of infections after a cesarean section in diabetic women who take insulin.
Cesarean Section Information
- Internet resources for cesarean section.
Cesarian Section -- A Brief History
- Discusses the history of cesarean section and ACOG. Good, historical information.
Clinical Management Guideline
- Review of ACOG clinical management guidelines concerning VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean).
Cytotec: Dangerous experiment or panacea?
- One midwife recounts experiences and calls for action.
Father's Grief Support
- Fathers come together to offer support of those who have experienced the loss of a child due to uterine rupture. Men grieve differently than women, so here is a site geared to that.
International Cesarean Awareness Network
- ICAN is a nonprofit organization that works to lower the rate of unnecessary cesareans, supports vaginal birth after cesarean VBAC), and encourages positive birthing through education and advocacy.
Jacob's Story: A Uterine Rupture Survivor
- A personal story about attempted VBAC, uterine rupture, emergency C-Section, and a baby lives unharmed.
Mommies with Uterine Ruptures
- A community for women who have gone through uterine rupture.
- An article about caesarean birth, with a description, a look at when it is required, the different types, post-op care and breast feeding after.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor