Submit a site
Pregnancy Loss Support Groups
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An email list at eGroups for anyone who is trying to get pregnant and it is taking longer than expected. A fun friendly place to make friends.
- We are an LDS support network for infertility, adoption, and pregnancy loss.
Australian Infertility Support Group
- Support for people living in Australia and New Zealand who are dealing with infertility.
- The National Infertility Support Network. Providing support and information to people undergoing infertility investigations or treatment in Great Britain.
Child of My Dreams
- Infertility community and support center. Bulletin boards and chats.
Childless Not By Choice (CNBC-L)
- Listserv discussion for people treated unsuccessfully for infertility who are now trying to move on with life. Includes archives, post and join.
Destiny Southern Suburbs Fertility Support Group
- Fertility support group for people living in the southern suburbs of Sydney, Australia.
Donor Insemination Information and Support
- E-mail support list, links to other relevant sites.
- Information and support for those suffering with Infertility and/or Endometriosis.
- A large community of information, forums and chats. Forums cover specialized topics such as infertility over 35, secondary infertility, PCO, and high tech treatments.
- Licensed psychologist working with women and couples to develop coping skills to deal with infertility and treatment. Free monthly telephone discussion group.
- International Christian resource and support network for couples facing infertility, miscarriage or neonatal loss. Newsletter, support chapters, chat room.
Hertfordshire Fertility Support Group
- Monthly support group for people with fertility problems in the Hertfordshire, UK area.
- Connects people going through IVF to information and support. Features bulletin boards, email lists, chatrooms, questions and answers, stories, links and an IVF in Canada section.
- Information about an infertility email list for women going through in vitro fertilization.
Inferendo - Infertility & Endometriosis Support Mailing List
- Inferendo is a mailing list for women who have been struggling with endometriosis and are now dealing with infertility. The goal of this list is to provide support and information to those dealing with all aspects of trying to conceive while suffering from endometriosis.
Infertility Focus, Inc.
- Located in Rochester, NY, an organization that offers support to individuals and couples at any stage of infertility.
- A Bombay, India first support group for infertile couples.
InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination
- INCIID (pronounded "inside") is a nonprofit organization providing direct access to infertility experts online.
Issue - The National Fertility Association
- Providing support and information to people undergoing infertility investigations or treatment in Great Britain.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor