Clinics and Services
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Arkansas Midwives School and Services
- The School is based in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and offers direct entry midwifery training and maternity services. Upcoming events and birth notices can be found on the news page.
Barefoot Doctors' Academy
- Offers herbal courses (and others) that promote informed health awareness and wholistic education.
Birthing From Within Childbirth Education
- Offers workshops, resources and a book for professionals and parents.
Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing
- The home of nurse-midwifery in the US, providing innovative education for aspiring midwives.
Innovative Programs Leading to Midwifery Degrees
- Links to some of the more innovative midwifery programs available for those seeking a midwifery education.
McMaster University Midwifery Education Programme
- Program overview, requirements and course offerings leading to a B.H.Sc. in Midwifery. Ontario, Canada.
- Large list of resources for schools, continuing education, certification and financial aid from the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
- Large list sorted by country or US schools by state, from Motherstuff.
NaturalHealers.com - Midwifery Schools Q and A
- Provides information for people interested in becoming a midwife, including a directory of schools.
- General resources and information about the school, in Eugene.
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - Midwifery Education Program
- A health professions school located in Brooklyn, New York. Offers Advanced Certificate in Midwifery, Master of Science in Midwifery, and Master of Science in Nursing (concentration Nurse Midwifery). These programs have been accredited by the American College of Nurse Midwives.
Seattle Midwifery School
- Private, nonprofit organization that offers training programs for direct-entry midwives, doulas, postpartum doulas, and childbirth educators.
- A full year program introducing the Midwifery Model of Care through study and practical experience.
The Art of Midwifery
- Offers programs for midwives, aspiring midwives, doulas, and pregnancy courses for women and couples. Includes articles and list of workshops.
The Russian Birth Project
- Midwifery internship in St. Petersburg, Russia, for North American direct-entry student midwives
- Courses for midwives focusing on the use of shiatsu and massage, aiming to develop sensitive and holistic care.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor