Submit a site
Clinics and Services
RU-486 and Medical Abortion
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Abortion: Some Medical Facts
- Brochure from the National Right to Life Committee describing different techniques, possible physical and psychological complications, and possible alternatives.
Dangers of Herbal Abortion
- Herbs can be used to end pregnancy, but can also pose serious dangers to the women who use them. Details and links to other resources.
FDA Warns Consumers on Dangerous Products Promoted on the Internet
- Advice regarding a kit that inaccurately touts itself as a "complete kit for early pregnancy termination without surgery."
How Abortion Is Provided
- Planned Parenthood fact sheet has short descriptions of several surgical and medical abortion procedures, as used in the U.S.
Planned Parenthood Abortion Page
- Provides questions and answers, fact sheets, and reports on abortion.
Post Abortion Stress Syndrome Support
- Outlet for support, comfort and help to women and their families after an abortion. Includes message boards, stories, chats, surveys and healing information.
- Information for patients and health care providers on treating complications of spontaneous or induced abortion, postabortion family planning counseling and services, and related topics.
Pregnancy Termination: First Trimester Surgical Abortion
- Fact sheet, including an outline of advantages and disadvantages.
Reproductive Health Program at the University of Rochester
- Information on abortion research and training.
The Abortion Procedure
- Descriptive information and advice from the Barnard/Columbia University Women's Handbook.
The Truth About Abortion
- National Abortion Federation fact sheets include several that describe how different abortion procedures are performed and what the experience is like for a woman.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor