Submit a site
Expressive Therapy Dance and Movement
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alberta Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Membership organization. Includes variety of online resources--discussion board, membership info, conference updates.
Arizona State Therapeutic Recreation Association
- A membership organization. Includes info of organization's mission and board members.
British Columbia Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Membership organization. Includes information regarding membership, regional chapters and educational opportunities.
Canadian Therapeutic Recreation Association
- A national membership association. Includes membership and conference information along with a discussion board.
Chesapeake Area Recreation Therapy Association
- A membership organization. Includes membership information and expanded links for members only.
Connecticut Association of Therapeutic Recreation Directors (CATRD)
- Offers membership and organization information, services and resource list.
Dept of Veterans's Affairs: Recreation Therapy Service
- Provides clinical treatment interventions for veterans and other beneficiaries.
Electronic Therapeutic Recreation/Recreation Therapy
- Links to many therapeutic recreation directories and documents.
Idyll Arbor, Inc.
- Publishing consulting firm. Offers books, audio tapes, video tapes, testing tools, posters, games and consultation for everyday practice. Unique selection of recreation therapy resources available.
National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification
- Nationally recognized credentialing organization for the profession of therapeutic recreation in the US.
National Therapeutic Recreation Society
- A membership organization and a branch of the National Recreation and Parks Association. Defines therapeutic recreation as a continuum of services: treatment, education and recreation.
Nebraska Association of Recreation Therapy
- Membership organization. Includes general organization information.
New York State Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Membership organization. Includes news updates, jobs listing, along with board and membership information.
North Carolina Recreation Therapy Association
- Membership organization. Promotes the benefits of therapeutic recreation specialists and assistants. Info for recreation therapy professionals, case managers and consumers.
North Carolina Therapeutic Recreation Certification Board
- State certification law protects the title of "therapeutic recreation specialist" from misuse. Includes application information and forms.
Northern Ohio Therapeutic Recreation Association
- A membership organization for TR professionals in Northern Ohio. The site includes a map to meeting sites, links to TR resources, meeting minutes, and contact names.
Recreation Therapy and Child Life at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Offers services to patients of the Psychiatric, Rehabilitation, Burn/Plastics/Renal, Cardiology, Hematology/Oncology, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, Trauma and Medical Surgical Units. The Child Life program offers programs for pediatric patients.
Southeast Therapeutic Recreation Symposium, Inc.
- Held annually in the southeastern United States to disseminate current information to provide for the continual growth and development of therapeutic recreation professionals.
The American Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Largest US, national professional organization representing the interests and needs of recreational therapists. Defines therapeutic recreation as the provision of Treatment services and the provision of Recreation services to persons with illnesses or disabling conditions.
Therapeutic Recreation Directory
- Presents a wide variety of resources including employment, internship, association, academic, activity ideas, and discussion forums. Probably the largest therapeutic recreation/recreation therapy site.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor