Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aurora College, Northern Territories
- Nursing Diploma only. The program lasts two and a half years. Graduates receive an Aurora College Northern Nursing Diploma. Prior to working with people in the clinical courses, students must submit proof of current CPR and First Aid certificates
Brandon University, Manitoba
- School of Health Studies. Offers several programs: a four year program leading to a bachelor of science in psychiatric nursing; a post-diploma baccalaureate program for registered nurses leading to a bachelor of science in nursing; and a post-diploma baccalaureate program for registered psychiatric nurses leading to a bachelor of science in mental health.
Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia
- School of Nursing. Currently the School of Nursing offers an undergraduate program for basic and Post RN students, and a Masters of Nursing program.
- The School of Nursing provides clinical training and research opportunities in the nursing sciences. Includes programs options for bachelor of nursing, bachelor of science in nursing, master of science programs, and joint phd program in nursing.
Memorial University of Newfoundland
- School of Nursing. Features a four year collaborative bachelor of nursing program, a master of nursing, a post-RN BSN program, and a nursing leadership program through distance education.
Saint Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia
- Department of Nursing. Offers a four-year nursing program leading to a bachelor of science in nursing degree, with a research-based, independent study and collaboration with practitioners of related disciplines. A part-time distance education degree program is available.
- Offers a nursing diploma program only. Designed to be completed over 3 calendar years. Partial load arrangements may be possible on an individual basis.
Sir Wilfred Grenfell College, Newfoundland.
- Division of Science, Faculty of Nursing. A four year nursing education program leads to a bachelors degree in nursing; and replaces the former diploma program in nursing. At the Western Memorial School of Nursing site in Corner Brook, as in each site, students have access to computer and library facilities, recreational activities, health care, guidance counselling services, and residence accommodations.
University of Manitoba
- Faculty of Nursing. Includes both undergraduate and graduate programs in nursing over various campus locations.
University of New Brunswick, Saint John
- Department of Nursing. The University of New Brunswick offers nursing at four sites: Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton, and Bathurst. Degree options include a four-year bachelor of nursing degree, a baccalaureate nursing education through a post-rn degree completion stream and a masters program.
University of Prince Edward Island
- School of Nursing. Offers the Bachelor of Science in Nursing only. Graduates are eligible to write licensure examinations to practice nursing, and to hold membership in the Association of Nurses of Prince Edward Island.
University of Saskatchewan
- The College of Nursing provides two programs leading to a baccalaureate degree in nursing and a masters program in nursing.
Western Regional School of Nursing
- In 1996 the School began the delivery of the new provincial bachelor of nursing (collaborative) program in affiliation with Memorial University of Newfoundland. In 1997 the School entered into a partnership agreement with the Centre for Nursing Studies to offer a twelve month licensed practical nurse program. If a small staff and student body is what you are looking for, this is the school for you.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor