Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BehaveNet® Clinical Capsule: Mood Disorder
- Offers information based on the American Psychiatric Association's "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth Edition"
Care of the Individual with a Mood Disorder
- Jeanette Crawford's presentation describing nursing practices for individuals with the ailment.
Depression in Young Adults
- Focuses on depression and bipolar disorder in young adults. Offers treatment options, medication information, side effects, contacts, and a place to share your story.
Depression/Bipolar Disorder Resource Links
- Links to a broad range of information relating to depression and bipolar disorder, including numerous search engines written primarily for consumers.
Dr. Ivan's Depression Central
- A clearing house for information on all types of mood disorders and their most effective treatments, compiled by psychopharmacologist Ivan Goldberg. The section on bipolar disorder is comprehensive.
Early-Onset Mood Disorder
- Article describing the epidemiology, natural history, and adult sequelae of early-onset affective illness, followed by a discussion of family-genetic and high-risk studies of juvenile affective illness.
Hanging at the Dance ...for manic depressives / loved ones
- For manic depressives and their loved ones, (bipolar disorder). A quick overview of our supportive and informative forum, (message board), chat rooms, information sites and more!
- Manic's Dance is a supportive, informative site for manic depression, bipolar, depression, loved ones and family.
McMan's Depression and Bipolar Web
- Articles on depression and bipolar and home of McMan's highly-acclaimed newsletter, plus news and annotated links.
- Screen yourself for depression and related conditions using tools.
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinical Trials
- Includes details on depression, social phobia, panic disorder, PTSD, OCD, GAD, new treatments and research from the Emory University.
- A free self help program to teach cognitive behaviour therapy skills to people vulnerable to depression and anxiety
Psychological Research Foundation Inc.
- Self-therapy for depression, phobias, anxiety, headaches, allergies, sleep problems, dyslexia, and stage fright.
The Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments
- Information about anxiety, depression and bipolar disorders for the health professional and the general public.
The Moody News Newsletter for Depression, Mania and Other Mental Disorders
- A newsletter by, for and about people coping with one of the biochemically-caused mood disorders and for anyone else who lives with or works with them.
The Patient Experiencing a Mood Disorder
- A presentation describing the manifestation, nursing intervention methodology and psychopharmacological intervention by Dr. William J. Puentes of Rutgers University.
Trillian's Mental Health Pages - Cycle Of Moods
- Information about mood disorders: Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline, SAD and Schizoaffective Disorder I, and a mental health links list, humor, quotes and author's own personal story about dealing with life with bipolar disorder.
UCLA Mood Disorder Research Program
- Includes research, description, resources and specific issues related to the ailment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor