Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information, link, books, case studies, news and support center for Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.
Betrayed The Dilemma of Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy
- Article describing the effects and outcomes of people around those with this disorder.
Dr. Marc Feldman's Munchausen Syndrome
- Comprehensive site dealing with factitious disorders, Munchausen syndrome, and Munchausen by proxy--conditions in which people falsify illness for attention.
Exposing The Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy Agenda
- A message board for users to discuss the disorder and those who are around them.
Factitious Disorder By Proxy/Munchausen By Proxy Syndrome
- Information on the disorder and how to succeed in a MSP case, a quiz, etc.
- Extensive educational and personal Munchasen by Proxy website. First person on-line article, insights, photo gallery and FAQs for professionals, students and those affected by MBP.
Mothers Against Munchausen Syndrome
- M.A.M.A. was started in response to the fast growing number of false allegations of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy (MSBP). Parents are being accused of making their own children ill.
Munchausen Syndrome - Frequently Asked Questions
- Offers tid bits to shed light on this "factitious disorder".
Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen by Proxy
- Information on the two syndromes.
Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy
- A slide show on the disorder.
Munchausen by Proxy Survivors Network
- Munchausen By Proxy Survivors Network is a web site created for survivors to reach out for support and to help educate the public about this terrible form of child abuse using words, pictures and poetry.
Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy Resources
- Listings of links to articles, agencies, organizations and websites to find help and information.
On Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy (MSP)
- Information on MSP from the SIDS Network.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor