Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anorexia On-Line Support Group Network
- Established to create the opportunity for those with anorexia to interact and to offer support and understanding to each other by sharing their stories.
- A eating disorders website with a personal twist. Offers treatment information, chatroom/message boards, and mailing list for sufferers, friends, and family.
- Forum to provide an optimistic outlook on recovery from eating disorders.
Be Totally Free
- Individuals who have found a common solution for overcoming all addictions, including eating disorders, share their personal success stories and the way out.
Binge Eating UK -- Yahoo Chat Group
- A self help support group for people in the United Kingdom to share their feelings about binge eating (BED) or compulsive eating (CE).
- Provides a platform for information, support and understanding for sufferers and loved ones.
Connie's ED Lighthouse
- Anorexics, bulimics, compulsive overeaters and those who love and care about them are all welcome here. Sharing our experiences, strength and hope as we learn to handle our emotions without turning to the food as our protector.
Eating Addictions Anonymous
- EAA is a fellowship of men and women recovering from all types of eating and body image addiction. We aren't about diet obsession, food manipulation, or self hating vanity.
Eating Disorder Message Forum
- A place to meet friends, post and reply to messages - create your own topics. Lots of support.
- Information and inspriation concerning those with an eating disorder.
Eden - Eating Disorders and Education Network
- A non-profit organization (in Michigan) designed to support the recovery of women from eating disorders.
HealthyPlace.com Eating Disorders Support Groups
- Hosted online support groups for those suffering from anorexia, bulimia, and overeating. Separate group for over age 30, and a group for parents of children with eating disorders. Includes related links, resources, information sources, support lists, and related support communities.
- A twelve step discussion group for compulsive overeaters.
I am Great and Wonderful
- This forum will offer support for those suffering from eating disorders. Eating disorders can be a result of depression, abuse, neglect, peer pressure.
Male Eating Disorders
- For men and women who suffer from eating disorders.
- Free weekly e-mail newsletter for those affected by the eating disorders anorexia, bulimia and compulsive overeating. Also includes many other resources.
Positive Voices Eating Disorder Newsletter for Families
- Newsletter for families with a loved one who has an eating disorder.
Recovery - Over Eaters Online
- Discussion group for people recovering from various eating disorders.
- A community based support center in Toronto offering support group programs, outreach/education, and resources for parents and teens. Programs are free of charge.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor