Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for Trauma and Dissociation
- Located in Albany, NY, the CDCTD provides consultation and professional education to mental health clinicians; counseling and psychotherapy for people with trauma-related and dissociative disorders.
Dissociative Experiences Scale - The Ross Institute
- Descriptive statistics, interpretive information, and the scale itself.
- Site written by the SO of a male multiple. Includes information on MPD, a booklist,links and a humour page.
MPD/DID a Legitimate Diagnosis
- Christian/multiple personality disorder. promoting public awareness of depression amongst other mental discomforts and the connection with domestic violence and child abuse.
The International Society for the Study of Dissociation
- Designed for mental health professionals, this organization is devoted to research, training, and treatment of dissociative disorders.
The Paradigm Shifter: Where Different does not mean Broken
- Resources for empowerment of people with "differences." Focus is on multiplicity, schizophrenia, Asperger's Syndrome, mental health issues and issues surrounding abuse.
The Spectrum of Dissociative Disorders: An Overview of Diagnosis and Treatment
- An article about all of the dissociative disorders. By a leader in the profession, this is a written from a disorder-viewpoint.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor