Child and Adolescent
ADD and ADHD
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Email support group for parents/ADDults. Through discussions, we hope to enrich our lives as we strive for a better understanding for ourselves and education for our children.
- Message boards and chat rooms dedicated to information and support for individuals with Attention Deficit Disorder. Chats hosted by volunteer moderators.
- Site for Jewish parents of children with ADD/H. We have specific concerns, including a lack of sensitivity to our needs as Jewish parents.
ADD News For Christian Families
- This site provides resources, information and support to families living with Attention Deficit Disorders. This site also contains information about Autism and similar diseases.
- An coaching site for spouses/family of individuals with ADD (cost). Future offerings include: newsletter, question of the week, publications.
ADD Web Ring
- For those who are concerned with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- A comprehensive site on Attention Deficit Disorder. Contains support groups, resources, news, information, educational helps and many links to related sites.
- An e-mail support group for Australian women with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- A warm, friendly e-mail support group for Christian women with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- An e-mail support group for men with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- An e-mail support group for parents women with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- An e-mail support group for women over 50 with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- An e-mail support group for spouses of people with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- An e-mail support group for teens with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- An online community for women with ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder). Information, resources, advice, and support.
ADDup ADHD Support Group
- ADDup is a UK based ADD/ADHD information site and support group. Information for parents, carer, sufferers or anyone interested in ADD/ADHD.
- A support group for women with Attention Deficit Disorder. Contains articles, resources, and a mailing list.
- This site offers help for people with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.
ADHD Parents Support Group
- Providing support and information on ADHD for parents.
ADHD discussion forum
- A discussion forum covering all aspects of ADHD in the UK and abroad.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor