Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- The coordination of efforts or formulation of programs by surgeons, physicians, scientists, agencies and health personnel to provide maximal efficiency and optimal benefit to recipients of transplants.
CTS Collaborative Transplant Study
- An international non-profit effort of more than 300 transplant centers in organ transplantation research. Online resources include access to CTS data, newsletters, publications, reagents and participants.
- News, clinical information, and resources for transplantation professionals under the auspices of the American Society for Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons.
- Multidisciplinary treatment center offering the seamless integration of medical, surgical and radiologic expertise for disorders of the liver and biliary system in adults and children.
Department of Transplant Surgery
- Laboratory research combines clinically oriented studies with basic biomedical science, including specific emphasis on mitochondrial physiology and pathology.
Division of Transplantation Pathology
- Provide up-to-date laboratory services with expertise in pathology, immunology and molecular biology. Actively involved in many transplantation related research projects.
Donor Alliance, Inc.
- Facilitates the recovery and donation of organs and tissues in Colorado and Wyoming.
Emory University Hospital
- Offering multi-organ transplantation in various combinations, from heart/lung to heart/kidney.
European Liver Transplant Registry
- (ELTR) summarizes the results of about 40,000 liver transplantations in 35,000 patients from 120 centers of 20 countries.
Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Transplant Center
- Information about laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy, innovative heart and lung procedures, and transplant alternatives.
- A non-profit organ procurement organization providing donation systems for heart, liver, kidney, pancreas, lung, and other organs for transplant.
- A comprehensive unit with departments in clinical hepatology, NIH-funded basic sciences research, liver surgery and transplantation.
Liver and Kidney Transplants
- Details about a US licensed doctor who transplants livers and kidneys in a Philippine hospital.
Mayo Clinic Transplant Center
- Offers comprehensive care to adults and children in need of heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, or blood or marrow transplantation.
Medical College of Virginia Hospitals of the VCU Health System Transplant Center
- Contains information for patients and referring physicians about the transplant services available at MCVH/VCUHS, including liver, kidney, and kidney-pancreas transplant, as well as laparoscopic living kidney and living liver donation.
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Specialists offering the latest news and information on organ transplants.
Oregon Health Sciences University Transplant Program
- Active member of the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS). Medicare and CHAMPUS certified for kidney, heart and liver transplantation.
Organ and Tissue Donation Initiative
- U.S. government organ and tissue donation awareness web site.
Pacific Northwest Transplant Bank
- The federally designated organ procurement organization serving Oregon, southern Washington and SW Idaho. This site includes information on organ donation and brain death, and links to key local, regional and national sites.
The National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Information about this center for the study, training, diagnosis and treatment of Nephrologic and Urologic diseases and organ transplantation in the Philippines.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor