Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Foundation Alexis Carrel
- Details the researches carried out by the foundation in the field of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery.
Lung Surgery Patient Guide
- Detailed, with an introduction, all aspects of Thoracoscopy, from preparing, risks, recovery, when to call the doctor, along with a special note to family and friends.
Miami Lung Institute
- Information on as well as services offered related to video assisted thoracic surgery in Miami, Fl.
Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Interest Group
- MITSIG was formed with the intent of providing a forum to encourage the investigation, open presentation and ongoing advancement of minimally invasive thoracic surgery.
Rockland Thoracic Surgical Associates
- Board certified vascular surgeons and thoracic surgeons offering medical care to residents of the New York tri-state area.
Surgical Correction Procedures for Pectus Deformities
- Provides detailed information on surgical correction procedures for Pectus Excavatum and Pectus Carinatum, and thoracic surgeries.
The Division of Thoracic Surgery - Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Diagnostic and treatment services to patients with benign and malignant neoplasms and other disorders of the lung, esophagus, mediastinum and chest wall. Chronic pulmonary diseases and thoracic surgeries.
UCSD Department of Medicine
- Pulmonary division: vascular program, rehabilitation program, physiology laboratory, lung transplantation program, multi-disciplinary tuberculosis team, and thoracic team.
UCSD Faculty Biosketch
- James D. Harrell, M.D. Professor of Medicine Director, Pulmonary Special Care Unit. Pulmanary and thoracic surgery.
University of Maryland - Medicine Thoracic Surgery Division
- Develops innovative procedures and treatments for chest disorders, including emphysema.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor