Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children - General Pediatric Surgery
- The Division of General Surgery diagnoses and treats surgical condition in infants, children, and adolescents. Contains information on several medical conditions, as well as possible treatments.
America's Pediatric Neurosurgery Specialists
- Specializing in pediatric neurosurgical procedures. Site includes physician information, qualifications, as well as facility location and contact information.
BUMC Dept of Pediatric Surgery
- Provides specialized surgical care to infants and children, including an array of surgical services. Includes sections on support, teaching, and faculty profiles. Located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Children's Corrective Surgery Society
- Non profit organization providing free cleft lip and palate surgery. Provides before and after surgical pictures, newsletter, and contact information.
Children's Hospital of New York: Pediatric Surgery Division
- Clinical programs, resources for parents, research, and teaching. Resources include minimally invasive surgery, the Pediatric Trauma Program, pediatric cancer surgery, and family-centered care.
- Information on children's surgery for correction of specific conditions, such as hernias, pectus excavatum, Hirschsprung's disease.
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Hospital. (Los Angeles)
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Pediatric Surgery
- The Pediatric Surgery Division at the Medical Center serves as the Division of Pediatric Surgery in the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine's Department of Surgery.
Clarian Health - Riley Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery
- Specializes in pediatric cardiothoracic surgery and treatment of congenital heart defects, including valve repairs and complete heart transplantation. Site includes complete profile and credentials of current practicing surgeons.
Department of Neurological Surgery - University of Pittsburgh
- Treatment of children with tumors, spinal deformities, cranial malformations, spasticity, and epilepsy, as well as adults with neurological diseases stemming from childhood conditions.
Department of Surgery - Children's Hospital, Boston
- The surgeons in the Department, provide a broad spectrum of surgical services for children of all ages. Website includes information on patient care services and research activities.
Emory Healthcare Pediatric Surgery
- Specialty pediatric hospital site that includes information on newborn and minimally invasive surgerical procedures.
Eric H. Hubli, M.D., Craniofacial Surgeon
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Describes the practice and procedures; Craniofacial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for children and adults. Located in Fairfax, Virginia.
International Pediatric Endosurgery Group
- IPEG's Mission: to support excellence in Pediatric Minimal Access Surgery and endoscopy through education and research; to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas in Pediatric Minimal Access Surgery and endoscopy; and to encourage and support development of standards of training and practice in Pediatric Minimal Access Surgery and endoscopy.
International Workshop on Advanced Pediatric Laparoscopy
- International workshop on advanced pediatric laparoscopy. Facility located in India.
Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- Official Journal of the Section on Surgery of the American Academy of Pediatrics as well as other Pediatric Associations. Geared towards pediatric health care providers and professionals.
Loma Linda University Children's Hospital Pediatric Surgery
- Contains information on conditions treated, as well as clinics, support groups, and special services for parents of chronically ill children.
Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- This site pertains to many aspects of pediatric and adolescent orthopaedic surgery, including scoliosis, developmental dysplasia of the hip, fractures, tumors, and sports injuries. Located in New Hyde Park, NY.
Pediatric Orthopaedics Hospital for Special Surgery
- Comprehensive pediatric surgery site that offers information on various procedures as well as complete info on available surgeons.
Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Plastic Surgeons treat children with congenital anomalies (such as craniosynostosis and cleft lip and/or palate) and deformities from trauma or cancer surgery.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor