Submit a site
Clinics and Practices
Conditions and Diseases
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Tracheo-esophageal voice rehabilitation after total laryngectomy using voice prostheses.
CRS - Center for Research and Studies Amplifon
- About this non-profit Organization founded in 1971. Includes courses and conferences, library, ENT net guide, newsletter and technologies. Based in Milan, Italy.
Dr. Quinn's Online Textbook of Otolaryngology
- An archive of the grand rounds topics prepared by the residents of the University of Texas Medical Branch, Dept. of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery.
- Professional news and research from medical and healthcare journals and news sources.
- Provides information about ENT diseases, news resources, links to other sites for both professionals and non-professionals.
Ear, Nose, and Throat (Otolaryngology) Manual
- Offers the lay person general information on some of the more common diseases in ear, nose, throat.
Head and Neck Surgery of the University of South Florida
- Department of Otolaryngology information for patients and physicians on diseases of the ears nose and throat, listing of services and physicians and links to medical sites.
London Snoring Center
- Brief introduction into snoring and somnoplasty.
Mayo Clinic Vestibular Rehabilitation Program
- Site discusses symptoms of vestibular disorders including: vertigo, dizziness, and imbalance, and how vestibular rehabilitation may offer help to these persons.
MediShield Surgery Information Sheet: Adenoidectomy
- Information outlining the surgical procedures, time spent in hospital and possible complications.
- Medical search engine in otorhinolaryngology for otorhinolaryngologists.
- Information about voice rehabilitation using voice prostheses, vocal cord cancer, congress agenda of the Politzer Society Meeting 2003, and other ear, nose and throat (ENT) related topics.
- Site for otolaryngologists with multiple features including an employment board and online discussions.
- Diseases and surgery of the ear nose and throat and numerous related surgical procedures, patient education links and post-op instructions.
- Notes on ENT examination and other differential diagnoses.
Puget Sound Otolaryngology
- A medical and surgical practice of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disease treatment, located in Edmonds, Washington.
RJ's Medical Directory
- A directory of otolaryngology and other specialty topics.
Rhinocare - Laser Nose Surgery Centers - Dr. Hayward L. Eubanks.
- Laser procedures, treatment for nasal and sinus disorders. No pains and discomfort, quick patient surgery, immediate recovery. Insurance plans accepted, no inflammations.
Tinnitus - Sounds in your ear or head
- Tinnitus, what it is, and how it is cured in Hadassah Jerusalem Israel.
University of Michigan Otolaryngology Department
- Specializes in diagnosis and treatment of sinus disorders. Also specializes in voice disorders for anyone who having vocal difficulties.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor